Grade A Recruitment has strict compliance, vetting and safeguarding procedures which we apply to all our teachers and support staff before we send them to schools.
We send you confirmation of teacher checks and Photo ID for each individual teacher or support staff before we send them to your school.
- A face to face interview
- Enhanced DBS certificate
- Barred List (checked every 6 months)
- Identification check
- Proof of address
- Right to work in the UK
- National Insurance number
- Qualifications verification – sight of originals or verification with the issuing institution
- CV check – CVs must be complete and any gaps must be accounted for.
- NCTL (National College for Teaching and Leadership) check
- Medical History – completed for all teachers and support staff
- References – a minimum of two References, one covering last teaching position
- We issue all our teaching staff with section one of safeguarding guidance from Keeping Children Safe In Education
Register with us today
As members of the REC we ensure we maintain the highest levels of compliance for our schools and teaching staff.