Calling all Teachers and Support Staff!!
COME ALONG TO OUR OPEN DAY IN OUR NEW NORWICH OFFICE ON WEDNESDAY 21ST AUGUST
We are now recruiting and would like to hear from anyone already working or looking to start working in a school setting, Full and Part time positions available.
We would like to meet you if you are a:…
- Qualified Teacher or NQT (You must hold QTS/QTLS or have QTS/QTLS pending)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Teaching Assistant
- Secondary Cover Supervisor
- Graduate looking for work in a school
- Candidate with SEN experience
- Candidate with Behaviour, Literacy, Numeracy, Autism, Support Worker experience etc.
Previous experience is not essential, we are looking for passionate candidates who have the right attitude and transferable skills and who are looking to gain classroom experience.
Maybe you are a former Sports coach, Youth Worker, Mentor, Social Worker, Workshop Facilitator or, are you a graduate with an interest in education? (Please call if you are not sure if your experience is applicable or with any general questions)
We provide the following positions:
- Daily, long-term and permanent jobs in schools
Opportunities in SEN
The Open Day will be at our new office in Norwich so please call us on 01603 959999 to book an appointment or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org